What is the SaeboStim Pro?
The SaeboStim Pro is an advanced neuromuscular electrical stimulation device. This device is designed to improve motor impairment, re-educate and strengthen weakened muscles and offset the effects of disuse after a neurological or orthopaedic injury. It can be used to re-educate muscles to perform every day tasks in both the upper and lower limb.
The device works by delivering electrical signals through electrodes to the targeted muscles to contract and relax.
The SaeboStim Pro is a portable, dual channel stimulation device that incorporates a comprehensive range of programmes that makes it ideal for any rehabilitation programme.
Unique features of the SaeboStim Pro include:
- Trigger button that allows complete control of the stimulation for functional use
- Option to add an electro mesh glove and sleeve for Sensory Electrical Stimulation
- Ability to create a customised programme
- 15 easy to use programmes created to allow treatment for all levels of recovery
Who Can Benefit?
Clients suffering from both neurological or orthopaedic injuries are suitable candidates for the SaeboStim Pro.
What is the Clinical Criteria Required to use the SaeboStim Pro?
Any client suffering from muscle weakness and reduced function can benefit from electrical stimulation.
What Are the Contraindications?
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboStim Pro typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Cardiac arrhythmias or disturbances (unless approved by a medical professional).
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
Note: refer to the user manual to see a complete list of contraindications.