The SaeboStim One Combo Treatment Kit contains
- SaeboStim Pro x 2
- 1 Case of 30 2″ round electrodes
- 1 pack 1.25″ round electrodes
- 1 pack 3″ rectangular electrodes
- SaeboStim One x 3 : 2 Small and 1 Large
- SaeboStim One wings x 3 : 2 Small and 1 Large
- SaeboStim One gel electrodes : 30 Small and 20 Large
What is the SaeboStim Pro?
The SaeboStim Pro is a portable, dual channel, neuromuscular electrical stimulation device. This device is designed to improve motor impairment, re-educate and strengthen weakened muscles and offset the effects of disuse after a neurological or orthopaedic injury. It can be used to re-educate muscles to perform every day tasks in both the upper and lower limb.
The SaeboStim Pro is a portable, dual channel stimulation device that incorporates a comprehensive range of programmes that makes it ideal for any rehabilitation programme.
Unique features of the SaeboStim Pro include:
- Trigger button that allows complete control of the stimulation for functional use
- Option to use our Electro mesh gloves and sleeves for Sensory Electrical Stimulation
- Ability to create a customised programme
- 15 easy to use programmes created to allow treatment for all levels of recovery
What is the SaeboStim One?
The SaeboStim One is a wireless, rechargeable electrical stimulation device. It is designed to strengthen weakened muscles, improve range of movement and offset the effects of disuse. It can be used to re-educate a muscle to perform tasks and can be used on muscles on any part of the body.
The SaeboStim One is particularly well suited to prevent or reduce subluxation by strengthening the weakened muscles responsible for the instability or dislocation. The device works by delivering electrical signals through its wireless electrodes to the targeted shoulder muscles that lift the arm back into the joint.
The SaeboStim One complements any rehabilitation programme. Whether applying the stimulation before or after exercise or combining stimulation with other Saebo technology, providing multiple evidence-based treatment solutions can enhance overall functional recovery.