- Adjustable spring based system offering various levels of assistance.
- Incorporates all planes of movement so multi-directional movements can be achieved.
- Measurable graded tension scale for tracking progress.
- Height adjustable.
- Can be used with a base frame on wheels or table mount.
- Comfortable malleable forearm support with removable liners for easy cleaning.
- Elbow and wrist support attachment.
The SaeboMAS is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm movement and function.
- Shoulder weakness and/or pain.
- Arm weakness, fatigue and/or pain.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopaedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboMAS can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboMAS typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe shoulder and/or elbow pain.
- Acute shoulder and/or elbow fractures.
- Unable to follow basic commands.