- All about function! Only virtual system available that focuses on real-life self-care tasks.
- Practice repetitive movements with fun and motivating activities.
- Activities are adaptable to the individual client to maximize success and outcomes.
- ADL tasks can be customized to challenge endurance, speed, range of motion, coordination, timing, and cognitive demand.
- Includes a clinical provider dashboard to view client performance and participation trends.
- Reports are graphically displayed for easy viewing.
The SaeboVR is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm movement and function.
- Shoulder and elbow weakness.
- Impaired cognition, perception, and vision.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboVR can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboVR typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe shoulder and/or elbow pain.
- Acute shoulder and/or elbow fractures.
- Unable to follow basic commands.